No active insurance, no problem. No insurance needed to qualify for this Accidental Injury policy.
InjurCare Plus - Accidental Injury
- Every hour there are 15 accidental deaths and 4,440 disabling injuries.
- Accident Injuries are the leading cause of death among all persons up to age 42.
- Each year, more than 1 in 8 persons seek medical attention from an injury.
- 9 out of 10 accidental deaths occur off the job.
- Nearly three-fourths of disabling injuries occur in the home.
The average economic impact of an accidental injury is $5,900 per household...
...in the United States, total costs on Accidental Injury Insurance exceed $693 billion. Most people are surprised that their largest expenses during accidents are often not their medical expenses — it’s the INDIRECT COSTS that their HEALTH INSURANCE DOESN’T COVER.
Two Types of COSTS:
DIRECT: Doctor Bills • Hospital Charges • Medical Expenses
INDIRECT: What health insurance DOES NOT cover: • Lost Income and Savings • Productivity Loss • Insurance Limitations • Motor Vehicle & Fire Losses • Child Care
While your expenses go UP, your income and savings often go DOWN, forcing you to rely on: • Savings and Investments • Selling Assets • Retirement Funds • College Funds
Many families choose to protect their future with InjurCare Plus
- Pays benefits directly to you - you decide how to spend them
- Pays in addition to any other insurance you own
- Guaranteed renewable for life — only you can cancel
- This policy’s benefits are never reduced • Premiums don’t increase with age or due to claims
- The indicated policy has no cap on the amount of benefits you receive or the number of claims you can have
Ready to find out more?
There are more benefits not covered in this brochure!