No active insurance, no problem. No insurance needed to qualify for this Accidental Injury policy.
InjurCare Plus - Accidental Injury
- Every hour there are 15 accidental deaths and 4,440 disabling injuries.
- Accident Injuries are the leading cause of death among all persons up to age 42.
- Each year, more than 1 in 8 persons seek medical attention from an injury.
- 9 out of 10 accidental deaths occur off the job.
- Nearly three-fourths of disabling injuries occur in the home.
The average economic impact of an accidental injury is $5,900 per household...
...in the United States, total costs on Accidental Injury Insurance exceed $693 billion. Most people are surprised that their largest expenses during accidents are often not their medical expenses — it’s the INDIRECT COSTS that their HEALTH INSURANCE DOESN’T COVER.
Two Types of COSTS:
DIRECT: Doctor Bills • Hospital Charges • Medical Expenses
INDIRECT: What health insurance DOES NOT cover: • Lost Income and Savings • Productivity Loss • Insurance Limitations • Motor Vehicle & Fire Losses • Child Care
While your expenses go UP, your income and savings often go DOWN, forcing you to rely on: • Savings and Investments • Selling Assets • Retirement Funds • College Funds
Many families choose to protect their future with InjurCare Plus
- Pays benefits directly to you - you decide how to spend them
- Pays in addition to any other insurance you own
- Guaranteed renewable for life — only you can cancel
- This policy’s benefits are never reduced • Premiums don’t increase with age or due to claims
- The indicated policy has no cap on the amount of benefits you receive or the number of claims you can have
Ready to find out more?
There are more benefits not covered in this brochure!
RETURN OF PREMIUM
- You are paid if you have claims or if you stay well!
- If you are age 65 or under, we REFUND YOUR PREMIUMS, less any claims paid, every twenty (20) years, or at age 75, whichever comes first. Then after age 75, we refund half your premium, less any claims paid, every ten years.
- If you are 66 or older, we refund half your premium, less any claims paid, every ten years.
- After your money is returned, your protection continues and you can collect again!
Limitations and Exclusions
We will not pay benefits for an accident, injury, or death contributed to, caused by, or resulting from: • Committing or attempting to commit suicide, regardless of mental capacity.
- Injuring or attempting to injure yourself, or a covered spouse or child intentionally, regardless of mental capacity.
- Having any disease or bodily/mental illness or degenerative condition. We also will not pay benefits for any related medical/surgical treatment or diagnostic procedures for such illness.
- Riding in or driving any motor-driven vehicle in a race, stunt show or speed test; or while testing any vehicle on any race course or speedway.
- Operating, learning to operate, serving as a crew member on, or jumping from any aircraft, including those which are not motor-driven.
- Being legally intoxicated or being under the influence of any narcotic or other illegal substance, unless such narcotic or substance is taken on the advice of a physician and according to the physician's instructions. Having a blood alcohol level that exceeds the level permitted by the laws of the state where the accident occurs which pertain to driving a motor vehicle will be presumptive proof of intoxication.
- Committing or attempting to commit a felony, or being engaged in an illegal occupation.
- Participating in professional or semi-professional sports.
- Aid for money in a rodeo event.
- Engage in war or any act of war, declared or not
Or sign up to meet with Jose?
Fill out all the information needed to make your Application process run smoothly and quickly.
The benefits described in this brochure are contained in policy series A5POL
This brochure is not an insurance contract. The policy explains in detail the rights and obligations of both Family Heritage and the insured. It is important to read your policy carefully.
P.O. Box 470608, Cleveland, Ohio 44147 (440) 922-5222 www.familyheritagelife.com